- TAP … (Beginning & Intermediate all with Tumbling)
- ADVANCED TAP with JAZZ … (4th grade & up)
- BALLET … (Beginning, Intermediate & Advanced Ballet/Toe Pointe … must be at least 7 years old to start Ballet)
- JAZZ … (4th grade & up)
- TEEN DANCE CLASSES … (Ballet/Toe Pointe, Advanced Tap/Jazz & Jazz)
- ADULT DANCE CLASSES … (Tap)
Students will be placed according to age and ability.
Lessons run from the first part of September thru the first part of June. Four continuous courses/quarters will be taught to enable students to progress in their dance education.
We accept checks or cash – we do not accept credit cards at this time. Please make checks payable to Marilyn Peek or if paying cash, please seal in an envelope with child’s name on the outside. Dance lesson payment and registration fee should be made by the first week of dance at your child’s lesson.
**If you want you use your bank’s bill pay, please send payments to 898 E. 7240 S., South Weber, UT 84405
PLACE: Marilyn Peek’s School of Dance Studio
1498 E. 5600 South, South Ogden UT
conveniently located in South Ogden(6-8 minutes from South Weber),
DAYS: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
TIMES: Will be set up according to number of students enrolled.
STARTING: Classes will begin the week of September. You will be notified by email of the day and time after registration
Recital will be presented at the end of the year.
Costumes required (average costume $45). A deposit will be due in January.